Falls are a major cause of death and serious injury in Australian workplaces: and preventing them is an ongoing and complex challenge for government and industry.
More than ever, it is essential to choose the right experts to help keep your workers and rooftops secure – now and into the future.
Three keys to selecting the right height safety advisor and partner are:
- Independence: Check if they have the freedom to select the highest-quality, cost-effective and proven solutions on the market, without pressure to push certain products.
- Long-term commitment: Do they have a focus on tomorrow as well as today, to minimise your future risks and liabilities?
- Quality: Do they have a proven reputation, with an expert team that stands behind the quality of its products and services?
At Anchor Safe, we are proud to provide all three, symbolised by the Anchor Safe Assurance.
Over more than 30 years, we have earned a respected name in accredited height safety, access and fall protection systems – and the Anchor Safe Assurance represents what you can expect from our products, installation and service.
When you see the Anchor Safe Assurance symbol, you know you are backed by a 10-year written warranty covering the installation of our height safety products and systems*.
It also delivers the peace of mind that comes with:
- Exceptional products: locally manufactured to the highest-quality standards, chosen by our independent team for performance and value.
- Fully compliant solutions: that meet or exceed all relevant standards and regulations.
- Expert installation: by an experienced and accredited team, on time and on budget.
- Long-term commitment: to ensure ongoing compliance into the future.
- Genuine client focus: a genuine, lasting commitment to make life easy for you, protect your workers and reputation, and provide brilliant service the no-fuss way.
- Real expertise: deep industry understanding, a proven track record, and advanced knowledge of height safety, risks and standards – delivered with a real-world, straightforward approach.
Be assured you have the right protection in place – today and tomorrow – for anyone who’s working at heights at your site. Read more about the Anchor Safe Assurance or call us on 1300 475 186 to find out about our accredited height safety, access and fall protection systems.