How We Work
When you choose Anchor Safe, you’re choosing:
- An independent advisor. At Anchor Safe, we recognise that independence means integrity. So we’re not tied to any particular products: instead, we’re free to recommend proven, high quality, cost effective solutions and completely customise a system to your needs.
- A proven and respected name in accredited height safety, access and fall protection systems.
- A partner, not a player. We aren’t here to just sell product, we’re here to take total responsibility for height safety over the life of your buildings.
- Complete control, with the full backing of our expert team and user-friendly online asset management tools that keep you updated and in the know.
- Full compliance with Australian codes, standards and legislation. Our solutions are compliant with AS1891.4:2009 and AS1657-2013 and we are highly experienced at working within:
Australian Codes and Standards
- BCA Volumes 1 & 2 Building Code of Australia: Class 1 to 9 Buildings
- AS1657:2013 – Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders
- AS/NZS 1891.1 – Part 1: Safety belts and harnesses
- AS/NZS 1891.2 – Part 2: Horizontal lifeline and rail systems
- AS/NZS 1891.3 – Part 3: Fall arrest devices
- AS/NZS 1891.4 – Part 4: Selection, use and maintenance of industrial fall arrest system and devices
- Commonwealth, State and Territory Governments – OHS Acts and Regulations
- Federal and State Workcover or Workplace Authorities – OHS Codes of Practice, Guidance Publications and Industry Guides
- Australian Government National OHS Commission – NOHSC Act 1985 (Commonwealth), National Standard for Construction Work NOHSC:1016 (2005), National Standards, Codes of Practice and Guidance Material
- State and Territory Governments – Building Acts and Regulations
- ARAA Industry Code